The Consumer Goods Forum (TCGF)
The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) is a global, parity-based industry network, driven by its members.
The Consumer Goods Forum is governed by its Board of Directors, which includes 50 manufacturer and retailer CEOs and Chairmen.
The Forum’s vision is: “Better lives through better business”. To fulfil this, its members have given the Forum a mandate to develop common positions on key strategic and operational issues affecting the consumer goods business, with a strong focus on non-competitive process improvement. The Forum’s success is driven by the active participation of the key players in the sector, who together develop and lead the implementation of best practices along the value chain.
With its headquarters in Paris and its regional offices in Washington, D.C., and Tokyo, the CGF serves its members throughout the world.
“Better lives through better business”
OUR MISSION & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Mission: “Working together to enable the industry to passionately serve shoppers, consumers and communities better, faster, with great value and in a responsible way.”
Guiding Principles: “A Collaborative Leadership Platform”
- The Consumer Goods Forum builds its work on the Strategic Pillars that are defined by the membership as central to the future of the business they share.
- It will measure its effectiveness in the adoption of its principles and implementation of its work.
- Its membership will be open to all consumer goods companies, large and small.
- The Consumer Goods Forum will have a lean management structure.
- It will be staffed by people who are uncompromisingly professional, committed and energetic.
- It will draw extensively on the direct involvement of member companies in the stewardship and implementation of its work product.
“The Consumer Goods Forum is your organisation!